Wheel nuts

Afternoon guys

I am looking at replacing my wheel nuts on my Clio 4 as I think they do let the car down a bit. Now i have seen a few options. I can either just get black plastic covers that go over the original nuts( Not my 1st option) and also seen a few that replace them completely. Has anyone got a link to nuts that will fit the Clio
Also is the thread pattern the same on the none rs models as in the rs?

Mat

Don't they have bolts, not nuts. I'm not sure if their the same but the 3 rs has a thread of m14 x 1.5 I would think that they are probably the same.

Call k tec or somewhere like that, they'll be able to tell you.

get a set of Audi wheel bolt covers. i tried going down the better looking bolts route but the cost far out weighs the benefit.
i got a set on my 200 and my wife has a set on her Captur.

I've been using wheel bolt covers for few months, they do the job fine and the black ones I got off eBay coat £6, impossible to take off without the wee tool they supply so they won't get knicked. Hate using locking nuts so it solved that problem too. Ideally you want nice black wheel nuts but they cost silly money for bolts.

£40 for a full set plus locking nuts from tpi, not exactly expensive, got a set for the Meg a while back off eBay.

Similar Thread Suggestions