Wheel nuts + locking nuts replacement - 200 FF Cup

My wheel nuts are rusty and I definitely want to swap them rather than use covers.

Currently sporting the standard Cup anthracites, but will probably swap them for Speedlines eventually.

What wheel/locking nuts are you using? How have they faired? And how do they look?

Cheers,
Andy.

Edit: cut down post!

Last edited:
No probs do diff colours so ask what got but gather having white u will get black, lighter too then standard bolts

Yeah it'll be between silver, grey or black whatever bolts I end up getting.

Thanks for the pic mate!

....soo tempted by those speedlines :wink:

Once my wheels look bit had it want to get done white my middle centre caps getting sprayed at mo so won't look like that the black and white speed lines look good on a white clio

I think that was me :bounce:

Few people on here had them which is why I bought them, they stilll look brand new 6 months on and they've been on/off about 10 times in that period.

Have you got a link/part numbers mate? So many different measurements and styles....

Thanks for the advice as always guys.

Last edited:
So I took off my wheels today...except the driver's side front one. The b*gger snapped both of my locking keys.

I'm definitely ordering some different bolts. The stock ones rust and the keys are pathetic. I'm not a particularly big guy...I shouldn't be able to snap metal.

Anyway, I've sprayed all the other bolts black for now to see if I like the colour. I'm torn between silver and black on my anthracites so thought I'd give black a test run. I'll be ordering some of those tpi bolts this week.

M14, 1.5, 27 or 28, tapered, right? Anyone got the right part numbers for black/silver bolts and locking bolts??

Just a warning, some of the Meg chaps who've had the tpi bolts have had them go rusty within a year.