Wheel colour?

What colour wheels for Silicon Steve's RACING BLUE ? Winning colour gets done for real !

• Orange

• Lime Green

• White

Results are only viewable after voting.
Advantages of powder coating over painting??

Doesn't powder coating also require the full wheel to be acid washed beforehand to remove all old paint, so there's no old paint underneath that might cause cracks in the future etc?

Not sure if this is done on a respray though.

Not sure why one or two of my comments have been deleted since it's my opinion on this topic. I wasn't abusing Siliconsteve, it's our banter. It seems my humour is hugely misunderstood.
I'll try be a bit more boring with my responses here on in :-/

And in keeping with the topic, all these vibrant colour alloys are something I'd expect from a girl in all honesty. I think they feminise the cars. I prefer to drive a masculine car so no neon alloys on mine. Anthracite or silver for this gal.
MY OPINION :smile:

Reactions: sevenfourate
Vote is long finished as far as the 'Deal' is concerned. I looked just before 8pm and Orange was winning. And still is now.

Looks like you owe the forum a set of Orange wheels @Siliconsteve :smile:

Cant wait to see them.........

And in keeping with the topic, all these vibrant colour alloys are something I'd expect from a girl in all honesty. I think they feminise the cars. I prefer to drive a masculine car so no neon alloys on mine. Anthracite or silver for this gal.
MY OPINION :smile:
Don't agree Shells tbh. I think a lairy colour suits a hot hatch. Nothing to do with sex or sexuality. Race cars are best in lairy colours! This comes from a McLaren F1 team fan which has possibly the most boring colour scheme just now!

Reactions: Jimmy and Sean197
Don't agree Shells tbh. I think a lairy colour suits a hot hatch. Nothing to do with sex or sexuality. Race cars are best in lairy colours! This comes from a McLaren F1 team fan which has possibly the most boring colour scheme just now!
Not on alloys. Looks crap. I always giggle to self when see these cars. Spoils them. Again my opinion

Ok put it this way it's like colour coording an outfit. The dress and shoes. I wouldn't wear a blue dress with orange shoes lol. They clash and look cheap. I'm a fashionista. Get me? Lol

Similar Thread Suggestions