Whats on the menu tonight?

She's ok. Resting in the hotel, I mean hospital! Lol! Went to a Harvester in Worcester, just up the road from the hospital. Usually not bothered about thses, but this one was actually really nice. Steak was cooked ace. The chips and salad were good too!

Chicken and chinese curry tonight........ Although i was tempted by a nice char sui fried rice n curry :smile:

I just had steak and chips. Desperately want a smarties cookie now tho? Debating whether to go to asda or try fight it!

I just had steak and chips. Desperately want a smarties cookie now tho? Debating whether to go to asda or try fight it!

Mmm, Steak. :wink: Don't fight it, it's weekend, go and buy a bag. :smiley:

I had homemade (missus, not me, I can't do it for some reaosn) Spag' Bol'. Yum.

Had chilli with rice tonight. Sorry to hear about the pain mate, I'm sitting on my missus' bed, she's got to stay there for a while after her op.

OT but;

That sounds nasty Roy, hope it eases off soon. :worried:

My dad's laid up too at the moment (rushed into hopspital on Weds evening with stroke/heart attack symptoms but luckily it was neither), he's damaged a nerve in his neck and they've given him Tramadol so he's really dopey at the moment which is keeping my mum amused at least!!! :smiley: