Whats on the menu tonight?

I can't believe this thread is still going!

197.net's favourite topic is obviously cars and I think this is proving that that is closely followed by food :lol:

Nando's last night yum! God know's what's in store for me tonight as I'm working down in London on Harley Street for a few day's will either be hotel food or the nearest restaurant I'm guessing! :smile:

I know my second favourite subject is food, so I think you are probably right! Not sure what I've got tonight either, I'm doing some work round a friends house so will have to be quick again like last nights Big Tasty with bacon meal! Fries were amazing at Bilston Maccy's last night! Lol! It can't be repeated again tonight though, for health and safety reasons! Lol!

lmao im used to it now doesnt even affect me. if ure commited to modding its a sacrifice u have to make lol

Chicken dish with alot of things that are good for you but taste like S**t! Sorry mum but that was poor, thinks I am going to have to get a pizza out for supper! :tongue_smilie:

sirloin steak with ( home made chips ) and eggs.

with a hot chocolate sponge pudding with ice cream for afters,

you have to have a pudding at least twice a week. lol

for a change -

chicken vindaloo with long grain rice and prawn crackers..mmmmm:bat:

Last edited:
Fancy a chinese tonight. Think I'll get chicken fried rice and gravy with prawn crackers and a few beers. Sounds good.