Whats on the menu tonight?

I will no doubt be eating some of the remainder turkey. Mike - my uncle is a chef and told us to cook the turkey suspended over some water and covered with foil, so it basically steams it, rather than roasting. Then remove the foil for the last 45 mins of cooking. It is must more moist and easier to eat that way.

I had Salmon & Philladelphia followed by Chicken Christmas Dinner...

Tonight, the menu consists of Top Gear, Thorntons and Kriek Cherry Lager. WIN. :smiley:

I had duck pate' to start and a bottle of champers, some thorntons after dinner mints and then turkey with all the trimmings along with another bottle of champers.. If I make it to 8pm it will be a miracle :tongueout: lol

Just wandering around in San Francisco trying to find somewhere to have a festive lunch - Chinatown is probably a good bet, but its absoultely chucking it down with rain here at the moment (after a couple of really nice sunny days) so it may be peanuts from the mini-bar for me this year..

Don't know what I've got tonight, probably more Turkey. Had cheese and crackers last night which was good! Love blue stilton!

100 pages?!?!?! 25 for me :wink:

Turkey for lunch today, seeing as we had Beef yesterday!

Have you decided I should be quiet Mike?!? :tongueout: lol

Im being taken out for my tea tonight, looking forward to it :smile:

Last edited:
Having bubble and squeek with turkey and other bits. Probably some pate and cheese!

This week I shall be mostly living off left over turkey/pork/roast ham sandwiches and stuffing aswell as starting to tackle the almighty chocolate pile we accumulated over christmas