Whats on the menu tonight?

Not to worry matey, would have been good to see you though! It is a lot more local to us than it is to you so it is understandable.

Nandos was lush, shame we had to walk 10 miles to it though lol

Least I walked my chips off !!

PMSL at your sig Emma :tongueout:

So let me get this straight if you like Chicken Nandos is the place for you if you dont like chicken your stuffed :wink: lol

I was waiting for my chicken and ice cream for afters lol

Nope never been we dont have one in Barnsley, plus no bugger to go with lol. been to Frankie and Benny's a few times :smile: consider my Nando's Virginity well and truley broken :wink: lol

I have never been to Nandos either. There are a few nearby, but the missus is a funny eater and my mom is a veggie. So probably won't be going unless I go alone or with some mates. But then I don't really go out for food with just the lads tbh!

Last edited:
ahhhhh well i didnt keep to the NCW tradition and had a fry up . .. . I was craving the beans too much lol

You will never guess what I had tonight when I got in form work Matt.............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................BEANS, but it was with jacket spud and cheese!!! Dreading tomorrow, gunna have to buy a strong air freshener for the car! :smiley:

Nandos was lush, shame we had to walk 10 miles to it though lol

Least I walked my chips off !!

PMSL at your sig Emma :tongueout:

I had to do it :smile:

I wish I'd got a frozen yoghurt to finish with but it was just too cold outside, should have hit the Christkindlemark and got a Hot Choc!!

What is it with beans on this website, everytime I see a tin of Heinz I think 197!

:lol:

I would have loved to have gone to the market it looked amazing.

Mark, its because you dign't get a pitta LOL

It would have been the same anywhere I would have thought Paul.. not to worry.

I think im going to go the Manchester christmas market on Saturday Gaz, get the festive feeling :smile:

It would have been the same anywhere I would have thought Paul.. not to worry.

I think im going to go the Manchester christmas market on Saturday Gaz, get the festive feeling :smile:

Cool, i bet that will be hectic, how many hand bags and shoes will you come away with from that i wonder :wink: