Whats on the menu tonight?

Just had a kebab and chips. It felt so wrong yet so right... Now gonna get my head down and wake sometime this evening.

i had a maccys binge tonight, its been a while

HAHA!

i have one couple of months if that, but when i do i prepare myself by not eating all day then go mad with 3 double cheese burgers a large fries and a coke, followed by a caramel sunday and if i can fit it in a mc chicken sandwich lol!

im going out to yummy TGI fridays . . . . . . .mmmmmmmmm jack daniel burger

Oh that sounds good mate! They just opened a big new TGI in the Oasis at Meadowhell.

I forgot to have dinner... So just had a bottle of Old Speckled Hen!

HAHA!

i have one couple of months if that, but when i do i prepare myself by not eating all day then go mad with 3 double cheese burgers a large fries and a coke, followed by a caramel sunday and if i can fit it in a mc chicken sandwich lol!

i spent £10.38.......................

I don't know how people eat the "food" that comes out of MCDonalds, I will however admit that the McFlurry's etc are very nice but mainly due to the fact they require zero effort!

Well l night was fajita night, can't beat them on a Friday! Who knows what tonight has instore...

I have been out for our traditional 2 course Sunday dinner and we ar now watching Sebastian vettel on the f1 eating chocolate rice pudding.