Whats on the menu tonight?

hienz mate. its only an extra 20p or something . .. .. im not that poor lmfao

I haven't had any baked beans for ages! Bbq sauce with cheese on top. Warburtons seeded batch with Lurpak for the base! God I'm hungry! Lol!

I am having Thai Green Curry with Pilau rice and garlic and corriander naans!

Mmmmm! :drool:

No its not hot at all really just very tasty which is what I prefer! I am far from adventurous and I font like having my eyes and nose streaming after I have eaten lol! Its not home made or anything just a Sharwoods jar!

It has lemongrass in it I think that gives it the colour and a bit of flavour, love Thai food though.

Just had some Rice and Fish plain and simple tonight!

Just had chicken with pesto and cheese on top and some veg. But the silly wench did sweet potato chips! I mean WTF? Sweet potato! Sweet and potato? No thank you! Back to the kitchen mom!
Give me a normal roaster any day of the week. Please, if you have got any. Lol!

Pan fried sea bass. Stir fried egg noodles with pak choi and bean sprouts in a soy/oyster sauce/rice wine/chilli/ginger/garlic broth.

And a Double Decker..

Nom.

yeah they are lol a little bit too expensive to have every nigh though lol. I treat myself on tuesdays and thursdays :smile:

I'm starting to feel hungry again now, stop it! Mind you, I did leave most of my sweet potato chips! Nasty little things!