Whats next to gain bhp

Yeah i think its an extra 75 for the auxiliary belt and tensioners. I know 215 is unlikely but i'm more interested in the power gain they claim lower down n the improved throttle characteristic.
has any one on the site had this mod and can give any feed back? i'm seriously considering it when i get the cam belt done unless the general consensus is its not worth the pennies. I've just fitted an itg n i'm looking at exhaust systems. just trying to work out which system is right for me. I guess everyone will be recommending Yozza!?

Yiannis_197 or Yiannis197 has recently had it done at K-Tec. Find his thread in the projects section and he gives a good description of the work carried out and the performance increase.

Yiannis_197 or Yiannis197 has recently had it done at K-Tec. Find his thread in the projects section and he gives a good description of the work carried out and the performance increase.

Cheers

I'm glad you said that about the yozza. i had a 182 and on cliosport.net they didn't stop raving about them. The supersprint system was the one i most had in mind. I've just been reading up on the different systems on the sticky thread and its kinda confirmed my thoughts.

Sorry to hijacking the thread guys.