200: What to get??

Hey guys, my birthday is coming up in a little over a month. I'm asking for money towards some car bits.. Im stuck between 3 things:

H&r 30/40 springs (would be close to rubbing as I'm on Megane 18s) currently on cup suspension.

Itg maxogen (see gains up to 6bhp) how true is this??

Custom made ads rear roll cage as I have no back seats fully made to my choice unpainted & fitted for £350

What would you guys do??

None of them!

if you haven't got a sprintbooster, I'd say that

if your going to be rubbing with h&r springs, get Eibach! :smile:

Got a remap, full decat etc. it will be close with h&rs I believe and actually a local company supply and fit the eibachs for £290 all in.

How you find the ride [MENTION=3203]Rogue[/MENTION] ?

heard they are crashy.. I prefer the drop of them to the Eibach.

They are a bit hard but I'm used to it. If I had to choose now I'd go cooksport.

I run 225/40. Rubbing only sometimes ever happens on full lock

They are a bit hard but I'm used to it. If I had to choose now I'd go cooksport.

I run 225/40. Rubbing only sometimes ever happens on full lock

Just spent 15 mins looking at various threads of these, think im actually going to go for them.. Great reviews!

A bit worried how my wheels are guna be sat though, cos i dont want spacers... Oh well, time will tell!

Wouldn't run sprint booster tbh. I've had one, good throttle response but gave me so many faults, like injection problems. I'd personally get braided lines and a good set of pads.

Wouldn't run sprint booster tbh. I've had one, good throttle response but gave me so many faults, like injection problems. I'd personally get braided lines and a good set of pads.

Ive had injection fault once, was loose connection, been fine since.

Jees lol. First bad review ive heard from it to be honest... Something ill keep an eye on though. i just love it so much, would reccomend to anyone.

Is very good for downshifts I have to agree. Does make the car come alive but after problems I am put off. Maybe I just had a faulty one