What to buy!

I've been wanting to buy something for the 197 for a while now, and with FCS coming up I wanted something by then!

All what I've got already is in my sig.

Would like an exhaust but being £500 they are a bit pricey!

What do people think? Should I leave it until I know what I really want/need?

Cheers

Do you have any recent photos? It might help people if you drop a couple in this thread so they can make suggestions?

From your current list, I would say the next thing should be an exhaust if you can stretch to it. :wink:

Exhaust. Have a look for a secondhand bargain. :smile:

Or go straight to Oreca Shop and get one for €474...

Its nothing big but i recon the new renaultsport badge on the back to replace the old one would look good, nice subtle change

What's their interest rate? If it's 0% - then why not? Then again, you could save £500 quite quickly, I'm sure...

What about wheel spacers?

no its not 0% unfortunately. Tom people have different outgoings/commitments so its not easy for everyone to save £500 quickly

But the thing with finance is that you can have the product NOW and pay for it LATER. It's also more convenient to pay a small amount each month than saving £250 a month for 2 months. I think the cost of the finance is about £30 over the year, which I don't think is too unreasonable.

Depends on how quick you can save £500, really. If it's gonna take 4 months +, I'd probs get finance. If not, I'd wait. :smile:

The exhaust isn't going anywhere...

Then again, FCS is right around the corner.

£500

Spray front grills Satin black £100
Cup Splitter £200
Alloys changed to Black £150
HEKO Wind deflectors £75 ish?

Or if no change on wheels get decent lights at the front

S

OR another way
Cup Splitter £200 & 200 Diffuser £300 if you can find one....