what do you think of these?

they are like thos compo mo's pretty nice mate. what colour car they going on?

Look good actually Ryan! That style isn't usually to my taste but those ones look good!

They look awesome, ive always been a comp mo fan and these are very similar. What car are they going on if you dont mind me asking, not sure if they would suit a 197?

sorry for late reply gouldy, the price of £1400 just for wheels seems to ring a bell...... certainly not mine for that money though!

sorry for late reply gouldy, the price of £1400 just for wheels seems to ring a bell...... certainly not mine for that money though!

Eh? £1400 for Team Dynamics Pro Race 3s? That cant be right. They are a wee bit more expensive for the 1.2s?

Back on topic. I love this wheel. Not sure it will work on a Clio, but by god does it look good on the Corsa VXR.

Suits japs cars more IMO. However I don't like using TD wheels as when you need a replacement they seem impossible to get hold of.

they dont list the pro 3s size as they do the 1.2s size (17x7.5) for the clio so maybe there so much as they are a custom wheel in that size. Been down team dynamics today to order a new pro race 1.2. There only £122 each wheel. Which ay bad.