what do you listen to - engine or stereo?

What do you listen to in the Clio

• Total voters

Fernandez

Gold Member
My stereo is hardly ever on, some people say its because I have a ****ty shark fin that gets absolutely no reception, this is true but the main reason I leave it off is because I love the engine and exhaust note.

Not only is it aurally addictive I just like to hear what's happening when I'm driving.

Last edited:
i like abit of both normally listen to the engine in the morning and stereo in the afternoon (im not a morning person) i think once i upgrade the exhaust i will listen to that more :tongue_smilie:

i get more of a feeling for the car when listening to the engine note and it seems as though i drive quicker

saying that i do like a bit of crash,bash window smash at times

Its a mood thing for me. Sometime stereo other times just the zorst.

On track though. Its all worst. With the bad seats down.

Sadly i dont have much choice in the matter, the radio has to be far to loud to drown out the megane on a run out so I just listen to the whoosh, bang, boom, Pop, pwarp lol well that and the stones hitting the underside which is surprisingly calming :lol:

Doesn't matter if my stereo is on. My pops and bangs on upshift are noticeable anyway

All depends on the type of driving, if i'm commuting I go for the radio, but if I'm going for short sprints its on mute.

Have to have talksport on for the football!

Engine grunt all the time:thumbup1:blush:nly time the stereo gose on is when its dark i like the little lights on them and volume down of course.

"Banging tunes on me stereo init" when im driving normally.

When I'm giving it some beans I turn it off.

Day to day I'll have the radio/iPhone on, I just can't live without music. Track/going for a run out music goes off and it's all car. If the weather is nice the windows go down too :smiley:

Similar Thread Suggestions