What are you listening to in your Clio?

MRizzle

Gold Member
As some of you perhaps realise, I love my music and have somewhat eclectic tastes. I thought that this might be a nice way of sharing our musical tastes, recommendations and to for us to make new discoveries.

So...what are you listening to just now? I've just downloaded the new Deluxe album by one of my all time favourite bands, Biffy Clyro. The new album is called Ellipsis and its freaking awesome. It's nothing new for them but why mess with a winning formula?!

Here's a sampler of every track on the regular album:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?app=desktop&persist_app=1&v=MfLzQ4HZET4

Last edited:
L̶i̶t̶t̶l̶e̶ ̶M̶i̶x̶

I normally just have my ipod on shuffle, all sorts of stuff on there. But I recently heard some stuff on YouTube by AudioMachine and downloaded an album. It's not someone I'd ever heard of before, it's instrumental so won't be to many people's tastes, but it's the sort of music that you hear on movie scores etc. I really like it, it's a bit different.

Most of the time it's knocks, rattles & exhaust pops n bangs above any music attempted to be listened too! However I do like my Daft Punk but predominately it's Rock / alternative that's blaring out!

Vertigo of Bliss by Biffy is one of my all time faves, I listen to rather a lot of 65DaysOfStatic, Unkle, Hybrid and The Jezzabels. I'm quite eclectic too.

Currently INXS, Hot Chocolate and an up to date chart-mix CD i made.

***Biffy Clyro sounds pretty good MRizzle. A definite possible purchase......

Good thread. Brought me out of my posting slumber!

Can, Pontiak, White Hills, Super Wild Horses, ****ty Limits, God Damn, Boris, Sunn O))), Chickenhawk, Earthless, Atomic Bitchwax, Red Fang, Brontide, Faust, The Heads, Headoniacs, la la la la...

If anyone knows any of these I'm impressed!

I could go on. Yes I like music. Yes I generally like it heavy as fook and mental. And obviously with some artistic merit.

I always just have the radio on, keeps me up to date with new music then I add it to my Spotify..

Currently INXS, Hot Chocolate and an up to date chart-mix CD i made.

***Biffy Clyro sounds pretty good MRizzle. A definite possible purchase......

You need to get subscribed to premium Spotify. It's freaking awesome, a mind boggling catalogue of music past and present and you can download (if you join premium) as well as stream. Seriously, you'll never look back...nor ever pay for an album again.

Also, really pleased to see folk participating in the thread and some new recommendations for me to check out. Keep 'em coming! [emoji1303]