What do you like about this site?

Chris

Bad cop
As above,

What do you like about Clio197/200/200t.net that keeps bringing you back to post here?

Personally I like chatting with like minded people about anything from cars to hoovers! Such a diverse group here that all share one thing in common and thats the love of our beautiful cars!

Reactions: Johnny 99
This is actually my first forum/social media experience. What have I been missing!
Good friendly advice from guys/gals with same cars
Even a social get together
Best fiver I ever spent

Reactions: Johnny 99 and Chris
This is actually my first forum/social media experience. What have I been missing!
Good friendly advice from guys/gals with same cars
Even a social get together
Best fiver I ever spent

With the second best being the deposit for the epic Christmas meal :smiley:

Reactions: Big Ben
Lots of good info, and the members are (mostly) grown up. When I was a mod on a saxo site, it was like bloody child-minding half the time, twats galore. Thankfully none of that on here, none of the bitchiness and 'cliques' which you find on other sites.
How-to guides are excellent, and there's always a bargain to be had in the parts for sale section.

The people. Everyone wants to help each other, nobody seems to think they are better than the next person and as said no cliques just genuine mature people.

Good vibes and fun people, diverse topics, everyday French ownership pains: coupled with some hugely knowledgeable folks thoughts and 'How-to' articles when genuinely needed.

A lot of what everyone has said already. One thing that has really stood out for me recently, is the fact that when one of us has something bad happen (i.e. Jason/KYFO), we all rally round to offer support and encouragement - that for me is invaluable, being able to share woes with people that understand what we're going through with our cars.