What dipped beam and full beam bulbs are you using ?

I have the ring ultimer 120% but thinking of changing mine to the Phillips diamond vision just wanted feedback on what everyone else is using on there car?

I have the ring ultima in my high beam - nice and bright so i woudnt change them.

Dipped beam i have phillips blue vision ultra - they are not blue in the slightest... so im looking to change these for phillips diamond vision. I just want a crisp white light, but dont think ill get it so will probably end up buying xenon headlights

For dipped beam I have PIAA night-tech. They aren't too much whiter than standard but are a lot brighter and cover more of the road.

Like idea of diamond visions but they not legal it says but do sell a blue vision bulb

Blue vision bulb is what ive got in the meg, nothing blue about them at alll.

Same sort of colour as standard (maybe a tiny bit whiter), good visibility though. Im tempted to get the diamond vision next and see how they look...or just not bother and get xenons in a while

Sorry to be a bore but can you advise the model numbers (ie H7) for the driving bulb and the high beam for a 197 cup.

Also anybody fitted 80w or 100w bulbs? how does the electrics cope?

Ta

Well my mate fitted the Phillips diamond visions today along with the cree sidelights had lots of fun fitting the dipped beam but he did it sore hands and swearing lights look very bright and white now sidelights alone are bloody bright

Well my mate fitted the Phillips diamond visions today along with the cree sidelights had lots of fun fitting the dipped beam but he did it sore hands and swearing lights look very bright and white now sidelights alone are bloody bright
got any pics please? they look white or more bluey and blinding?

Nice - cant wait to scrape my hands to bits on this job - candles need to go tho!!!!

Any idea what number the indicator size is - is it a 382 or a 581?

Looks like a 581 with an offset position. Hmm never seen them like that before - having said that havent changed an idicator bulb in 10 years