What Clio based presents are you getting for Christmas?

Were u going this time lee

13 days, 9 countries, 5 circuits, the best roads Europe has to offer and a birthday party in Nurburg!

Taking in Spa, Monaco, Monza, Hockenheim and Nürburgring on the F1 track side of things. Also adding the Eifel mountains (the wonderful roads around the Nürburgring), the Vosges Route des Cretes (WRC France territory), St Bernard passes (think original Italian Job), Route Napoleon (highly rated driving road in the south of France), Autostrada dei Fiori (tunnels and Mediterranean views), Lingotto and it's famous roof (Fiat factory from Italian Job), Lake Como, Stelvio Pass (Top Gear's favourite), Andermatt loop (a selection of high alpine passes), the Black Forest High Road and another blast through the Altenahr tunnels.

Just need a car im happy with!

13 days, 9 countries, 5 circuits, the best roads Europe has to offer and a birthday party in Nurburg!

Taking in Spa, Monaco, Monza, Hockenheim and Nürburgring on the F1 track side of things. Also adding the Eifel mountains (the wonderful roads around the Nürburgring), the Vosges Route des Cretes (WRC France territory), St Bernard passes (think original Italian Job), Route Napoleon (highly rated driving road in the south of France), Autostrada dei Fiori (tunnels and Mediterranean views), Lingotto and it's famous roof (Fiat factory from Italian Job), Lake Como, Stelvio Pass (Top Gear's favourite), Andermatt loop (a selection of high alpine passes), the Black Forest High Road and another blast through the Altenahr tunnels.

CRAAAAAZZZZYYYY, thats superb.....hire your fantasy car to top off what must be the ultimate driving experience. I wouldn't be doing it in a Clio...but would in a 911 turbo S or Ferrari 458

Great list of places. I've been to all but monza and hockenheim (not all in one trip mind you) and can recommend them all. A bit of forewarning, stelvio is more about the occasion rather than the driving. The St. Bernard passes are the best roads I've ever driven!

Nothing car related for me this year :-(

Great list of places. I've been to all but monza and hockenheim (not all in one trip mind you) and can recommend them all. A bit of forewarning, stelvio is more about the occasion rather than the driving. The St. Bernard passes are the best roads I've ever driven!

Nothing car related for me this year :-(

Awesome! Like Roger said, stelvio is more about the occasion, too busy and not chance to overtake, having said that, this year it was ok, maybe because there was snow and -5 in September lol! St Bernard....well...no words to describe really...

Great selection of places marshall, you will definitely love it, I'm hoping you sort the steering issues out because clio is soooo competent on these roads/passes. Wild stuff!

btw the infamous roof (fiat) is now a shopping centre lol!!