What car is this?

..when I still had my 200 I rolled up behind a lady with a white 200 at a petrol station on the Bristol Ring Road....assuming she was a 'petrol head' I asked her how she was enjoying her car and said it was nice to see 'another one' on the road...she just looked at me like I has a hessian sack on my head and said she didn't know what it was as it was her bosses car....but 'it is quite nippy' she said......I have also been told my car (Meg250) was 'gay' by a chav in a 1.4 Saxo....which enraged me (inside)....

I'm quite surprised how much attention they get and how little people know about them I had a guy follow me for ages and then into tesco just to ask me about the car and have a look around it which was nice tbh he actually knew his stuff, carnt beat good old chavs Avin a propa good rant n finkin thy no it all unit Blud

Haha got something similar.
Saw the other day a white 200 at the gas station, thought I go over to him and talked little bit about the Clio.....
After few minutes I went back to my car and he saw it, and asked me (I've a 197) IF THIS IS ALSO A RENAULT CLIO ???????

hahahahaha i thought are you joking ?

- yes of course, its the pre facelift
- of mine ?
- mhm
- aha
- :bat:
- does it have 200 horses ?
- no 197^^
(he went around the car)
- aaaaaahhh the front is completely different
- yes it is

I let take him a seat in my clio and told hime about the difference about 197/201