What are you using to stop........

i have a "bee-sting" aerial and its even worse. Rather than rubbing the trailing end of the spoiler it it - stabs sounds bad - but rests we'll say, on the face of the spoiler. No damage done but im always very careful whe opening the boot not to spear it.

ahhh... Im guessing you guys are on about ariels hitting the spoiler when you open the boot?

...Sorry to be slow as I have just ordered a cup spoiler for mine and was wanting to know what people where on about lol! Ill make sure I get a clear sticker then!

Sorry to jump on the tread! (also on another matter spoiler related anyone have theres retro fitted afterwards? If so how much?)

Cheers

As daz says, they are supposed to come with the small piece if clear vinyl to protect it. Mine did, but someone at the dealers must have thought it didn't need to be there and started to peel it off but stuck it back down. End result being, it looked terrible so I peeled it off completely.
I have some yellow vinyl that i'll cut a small piece out of to do a similar job. It's not LY but it'll do fine for now.

Dealer is looking into it for me and I have a smaller ariel to try too now, will see how I get on :smile: