What are you car plans for Easter weekend?

[MENTION=2904]Jamz72[/MENTION] - that road looks fantastic! We're actually staying pretty close by the B4391 - about 20 minutes North West-ish. Looking at the map we can head to the B4391, and then North along the B4407 to meet the A5 just before the Evo Triangle (heading back East-ish) - let the adventure begin!

IMO get up extra early if your planning to go on a quiet drive

I am possibly going to this too. What's the best time to set off?
I am thinking about 7ish from here

From what I've read, it all starts from 830am. There are some RS people meeting at the A64 Little Chef/BP garage at 730, then driving over together. That's a bit early for me though, so I'm planning on setting off at 8 and getting there for 9ish.

Removing the wrap from the Lotus, sending it for some paint, full detail and major service in preparation for its impending sale.

Also been roped in to go see FF7, am I the only one not actually bothered about these films.

Removing the wrap from the Lotus, sending it for some paint, full detail and major service in preparation for its impending sale.

Also been roped in to go see FF7, am I the only one not actually bothered about these films.

Selling up Angel? How come? What's in its place?? Many questions :tongueout:

Selling up Angel? How come? What's in its place?? Many questions :tongueout:

Just want something different Chris. Don't get me wrong I love the Elise, it's so much fun and such an all round experience when driving it, it truly is a road legal racing car. The only bad point and part motivation for moving on are that it's really hard to live with. Prices are strong for them at the minute so I'll not lose anything on it at all and Cayman's are getting cheaper :wink:

Porsche! Yes that's a great step up.

My next door neighbour had one in although and he wasn't all too impressed. Although he had a 350z and a RS4 before that, so tough competition, I really liked it, looked a cracking car!

It'll be interesting to see how long a Cayman lasts. Lol

Its got to be better than a 350Z, the Clio was better than one of those by a long shot :smile:

Yeah I duno much about the performance of them tbh, obviously rs4 is a beast.

Only problem with a Porsche I can imagine is upkeep prices.

I'd have the Cayman angel for that kind of car as more everday usable car. If wanted summit bit more raw exige would be best choice.

Think issue with Elise they seriously lack any grunt. Struggle worse than Clio lol

Yeah I duno much about the performance of them tbh, obviously rs4 is a beast.

Only problem with a Porsche I can imagine is upkeep prices.

Don't seem to bad if nothing goes wrong. Service schedules are every 2 years/24k, insurance for me is cheaper than the Clio was.

I'd have the Cayman angel for that kind of car as more everday usable car. If wanted summit bit more raw exige would be best choice.

Think issue with Elise they seriously lack any grunt. Struggle worse than Clio lol

They do lack grunt but the handling more than makes up for it, much like the Clio :wink:

Needs a proper clean but can't be arsed at mo. Might go test drive a few things but the step charge is crazy from the clio. My cat C turd is worth about 8 grand yet anything worth changing to from it is going to cost me over 20 grand. Might look at a e92 M3 after the summer.