What are u thoughts on this?

Are they being given away? I would take one, but I would never pay lol! :lol:

I think that would look brilliant covered all in that matt black though!

Yeah I saw this on PH too.

Looks like its crashed through a Vinyl wrappers shop window.

Not my cup of tea.

Considering it doesnt use Mobile 1, have Michelin tyres, any sparco products or OZ alloys id say it fell out the fastcar magazine.

Without all the stickers its a good lookin car

Nom

BUTTERFINGER_000.JPG

It'll peel off...

Has that been done to protect the front end paintwork we think??

Seems a strange idea, although completey wrapped it would look good! :thumbup:

not a fan. y would I have some1 elses name on my car?

honestly this is something a chav would do. decals to death and then have full interior lol (not stripped out)

Looks like it was done as a promo car - it's in a Renault showroom and the name on the window is the same as the email address in the ad, which is for the dealer.

They might have more luck selling it after removing all the graphics though!

Considering it doesnt use Mobile 1, have Michelin tyres, any sparco products or OZ alloys id say it fell out the fastcar magazine.

I was thinking this! Surely Recaro, Continental, elf and Speedline are just as good if not bettet?! All they need is AP racing instead of Brembo to finish off the whole confusion nicely!

Sewards of Portsmouth - A truly wonderful dealership....... (note the sarcasm.)

Either completely wrap it or completely remove it, ditch the shopping list and the pointless surname stickers.

Was just thinking that!

It would look the nuts if it was all matt black though! A mini stealth bomber!!!!! :thumbup1: