What a N*b I am!

So went out for a blast yesterday eve. Dark when I come back.

Have a slight knock through the steering on full left hand lock, noticeable when manouvering into the garage (live in flats and my garage is awkward and tight to negotiate) which I've become paranoid about since the new sticky on faulty racks in the suspension forum!!

So reversing into garage I feel the knock through the wheel :@ and for some unknown reason decide to go forward and back to replicate. Forget I am backing into my garage and the next knock I feel is the nearside rear wheel arch - ON THE EFFING GARAGE WALL. So now I have a nice scrape - on a black car :bash::bash:

Can anyone compete with that total idiocy? I could be a future contender for the Darwin awards.

Anyone know a good cheap bodyshop in Birmingham?

I've drove into my own house...... twice. Drove up driveway and forgot to stop lol, not in the clio..... yet

Ripped my RS splitter off at kfc parking spot but that's about it for me lol. I have a tight garage too ( the 197 is very wide for most standard sized garages ) and I've ripped a wing mirror off backing it in. Fortunately being a cup it was cheap to replace, unpainted plastic and manual FTW.

I've driven my mums car in to the Garage door quite a few times, you wouldn't notice it on her car though, she's the kind of person I avoid on the road, and when I'm on the pavement TBQFH :lol:

So went out for a blast yesterday eve. Dark when I come back.

Have a slight knock through the steering on full left hand lock, noticeable when manouvering into the garage (live in flats and my garage is awkward and tight to negotiate) which I've become paranoid about since the new sticky on faulty racks in the suspension forum!!

So reversing into garage I feel the knock through the wheel :@ and for some unknown reason decide to go forward and back to replicate. Forget I am backing into my garage and the next knock I feel is the nearside rear wheel arch - ON THE EFFING GARAGE WALL. So now I have a nice scrape - on a black car :bash::bash:

Can anyone compete with that total idiocy? I could be a future contender for the Darwin awards.

Anyone know a good cheap bodyshop in Birmingham?

i know its not birmingham, but renault wolverhampton use a bodyshop in stourbridge called douglas motors, there renault approved, got all the equipment etc. otherwise ask the local renault garage who they use, as non renault approved can effect your paint warrenty

Is yours a standard 200FF? Think we may be the only two with standard cars at Bedford lol

What the damaged paintwork slowed ya down lol, thats a weight shedding plan.... loose a bit of panel, make ya car weigh less :tongueout:

hahaha, if ya car is clean do ya add .1 of a second to it cause clean = no dirt = weight saving :tongueout:

Haha, hilarious.

I came home one afternoon, I was in a rush picking something up. Came in the house for about 10 minutes, got back in the car, reversed all the way up the drive and bang.

Bin collectors had been and put the bins across the back of the drive. I didn't notice them as I wasn't looking properly, my brain was still in the mode it came home in when there wasn't there.

Safe to say I was pissed off. No damage though.

Don't mention mcd's..... Not a fine driving moment...... drove through the drive through at mcdonalds.... smashed the noddy light off roof of van on height barrier.... then took out the white pole thing with the pickup back that sticks out..... Was supposed to be delivering at time, not getting a cheeky bigmac lol

Smashed into height barrier at ikea too once.... but touch wood I have never had a insurance claim... just minor retarded moments lol