What a N*b I am!

I've drove into my own house...... twice. Drove up driveway and forgot to stop lol, not in the clio..... yet
+1
I have also done this when reversing on to the drive in my old pug and I have never attempted this since, always drive up it now lol :oops:

Smashed into height barrier at ikea too once.... but touch wood I have never had a insurance claim... just minor retarded moments lol

Ha, I saw some bird tear the roof off a transit doing that. Proper nailed it in to height barrier and it peeled it like a tin can for about the first 3foot!

Needless to say she was a little red faced :smiley:

the first one is i hit was on chains and wobbled... the second one i bent backwards was the one way arrow thingy inside the car park so the sign faced the floor for months lol

I've drove into the wall of the garage at Oulton Park.

Complete fail, forgot how sh!t the lock is on these cars at low speed and managed to nudge the front corner against the edge of the runner for the shutter. Luckily it was only very slow and the damage was just a scuff around the foglight on the front bumper, but it was a bit impressive/embarassing. :smiley:

I hit the front of my house with my mothers car when driving into the drive. Done it about 3 times but never in my own car lol!

<----- bit of a drive, but i can quote you with piccys. Typically for a wing respray NOT blown into the bonnet your looking at between £70 - £150 + VAT from us, depending on how bad the damage is to the part (filling, cracks etc etc).

Cheers,
Si @ SS