Westlake sport rs

Hi I'm looking at cheap trackday tyres and these have come up westlake sport rs. Has anyone tried or know anyone that's had and tested them?

Take that as a no then [emoji23][emoji23] well maybe I will get some and try and write a review as the price is good especially if they turn out to be good [emoji106]

I have a set of the SA07's (different compound and tread, but same company) on the back of my car, an di'm not a big fan. Somewhat unsurprisingly the Bridgestone Potenza's on the front have far more grip to the extent that on the brakes the rear is more likely to become unstable than the fronts are to lock :S

Yeah these are meant to be a semi slick tyre so hope the compound is soft, the tyre pattern looks very odd but for the money worth a try and prob better than a standard road tyre that's on mine hope the sidewall is much harder [emoji106]

How much are they a set? I don't track my car but I had the 180 compound Nankang NS-2R's on my car last year and they were unreal in the dry and they do a 120 soft compound designed for track. Could also look at Federeal 595 RS-R's, they're both about £240 a set on Tyreleader.