Went to Tesco..

no mate was very cheap! I contacted the guy directly instead of through his company so he did it for a fraction of the price! I paid him a few quid extra as the job is top notch you cant actually see any of the dent! I will say he charged a fair bit under £50 :smile:

spot on mate. told you they would get it out piece of piss. they get football size dents out for fun. amazing how they do it with the paddles int it?

yes mate he repaired it from the hole behind the light (its about half the size of a 5p for no one that knows) felt so much happier driving it home :smiley:

That's amazing work that. True skill. My biggest fear is someone opening their door onto my car, I honestly can't describe what I'd do to them if I was there at the time!

Thats a top result i bet your ded chuffed.
I feel your pain too as i had a dent removed from my door last week from someone bashing into me; people are just jealous mate!
I bet we're all the same; drive around for ages looking for the best spot where our little cars will be safe and then that happens. It really winds me up!
anyway, I love a happy ending... very happy for you :clap:

that sucks but so glad it was sorted so good!

I must admit i just had to re look at the pictures as I thought it was two troleys and two dents one on each side thought it was on purpose....... made it seem even worse! like being keyed i mean still bad but still.

hope you find out who done it mate what you do after is up to you but have my backing.
They should have trolleys where u pay a £1 to get the trolley and get it back at the end like Morrisons and Asda. That way things like that can be avoided. I feel for you I know whats it like. Mine was crashed into cost £1000 tho :worried: