Well looks like I am staying...

Matt197

South West Rep
Sorry to disappoint but you have to put up with me for a few years longer, could not shift her even at 10k so **** it.

To much of a good car to let go for any less, so the plan now is to run the car until it dies whether that's 5,10,20 years who knows.

:group:

Sorry to disappoint but you have to put up with me for a few years longer, could not shift her even at 10k so **** it.

To much of a good car to let go for any less, so the plan now is to run the car until it dies whether that's 5,10,20 years who knows.

:group:
good man:thumbup1:

At least 2 people love me haha :smiley:

Just had my car serviced today as well and it goes like hot **** of a shovel, but might be because I had a gutless Suzuki as a courtesy car.

Happy days.

Glad you are sticking with it Matt!! :thumbup:

I have been a little undecided about keeping mine over the past few months - been looking at getting a mortgage and it would be a hell of a lot easier without the Clio, decided on keeping the car and looking for a higher paying job instead :wink: I think that way is easier than parting with the car lol!

Good man! Keep it a few more years and see how it goes! I too want to get a house, but I don't think the time is right and it would be difficult to keep the Clio and afford a decent place.

So I'll be keeping the Clio for a while yet!