weird one here people

Hi everyone, interesting thing I have noticed on my clio 200, since I have owned this car (2 weeks) I have noticed that whenever I put my foot down for any length of time as soon as I lift off I get an odd smell in the car, my first thoughts were the cat is cleaning itself due to the higher compression of full acceleration, however as I am still getting a decent grasp on the F4R engine I was wondering if any of you know exactly what it is? Car passed it's MOT two weeks ago when I picked up the car with no faults at all, I also checked yesterday and I believe my center silencer has been removed and replaced with a straight through pipe, don't know if that is relivent or not

Hi everyone, interesting thing I have noticed on my clio 200, since I have owned this car (2 weeks) I have noticed that whenever I put my foot down for any length of time as soon as I lift off I get an odd smell in the car, my first thoughts were the cat is cleaning itself due to the higher compression of full acceleration, however as I am still getting a decent grasp on the F4R engine I was wondering if any of you know exactly what it is? Car passed it's MOT two weeks ago when I picked up the car with no faults at all, I also checked yesterday and I believe my center silencer has been removed and replaced with a straight through pipe, don't know if that is relivent or not

I used to get a burning smell. I had the gearbox oil and engine oil changed and it's gone completely. That could be a coincidence though!

Is the smell eggy?