Wedding ring engraving

So obviously wedding is just round the corner and I want to get my ring engraved on the inside but I can't find anywhere that will do elvish font! Does anyone know any places south coast wise. Don't mind travelling a bit as always on the road anyway. Please help :smile:

So obviously wedding is just round the corner and I want to get my ring engraved on the inside but I can't find anywhere that will do elvish font! Does anyone know any places south coast wise. Don't mind travelling a bit as always on the road anyway. Please help :smile:

Can you not get them to send away to be engraved? didn't even know you could choose the font tbh we just got it engraved so i remembered the wedding anniversary and had our names in them.

Can you not get them to send away to be engraved? didn't even know you could choose the font tbh we just got it engraved so i remembered the wedding anniversary and had our names in them.

Pmsl so you remember the wedding date lol !! Bet your good lady isn't a member on here , I would get a slap of mine for that !!

she know fully knows why we got them engraved. Married 10 years in a few weeks and i've had to use my ring every year, she's even put it on the kitchen blackboard counting down the days i'm that bad.

y3aba6az.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Good luck on your big day :smile:. I can never forget my anniversary April 4th ( it was grand national day ) and year was 1987 the year Coventry City won the FA Cup Final and that's never going to happen again lol

she know fully knows why we got them engraved. Married 10 years in a few weeks and i've had to use my ring every year, she's even put it on the kitchen blackboard counting down the days i'm that bad.

y3aba6az.jpg

Bugger having to change the number of days every day. I'd be so tempted to keep rubbing bits out :smiley:

This is just a corner of the GF's one lol

1483127_702403516439156_348108542_n.jpg

She changes them and with 3 kids I don't think I should be drawing male genitalia lol

Similar Thread Suggestions