Wearing of Recaro Seats

Ive been reading the forum and saw that a few of you managed to get your seats recovered under the warranty by posting a link on RUK's forum, does anyone have the link to this?

Also what is the best things to say in th epost on this forum to ensure something is done about it?

Thanks

http://www.renaultsport.co.uk/Default.aspx

Best off calling Renault Uk customer services 08000 72 33 72 . In my experience they weren't aware of the Renaultsports forum anyway so not sure what impact if any the contributors there will have. I know they had zero effect when I was trying to get Renault to sort my melting steering wheel out.

Jonny as PinkOrstink says best to call RUK

sorry to hijack your thread jonny, PinkorStink from a few posts ive seen recently i've seen people get the melting steering wheel replaced FOC?

Jonny as PinkOrstink says best to call RUK

sorry to hijack your thread jonny, PinkorStink from a few posts ive seen recently i've seen people get the melting steering wheel replaced FOC?

Yes, I got it replaced in the end but only after a fight with Renault. The dealer (Birmingham Renault) told Renault UK that I had damaged the wheel myself and tried to claim warranty. Thing is I had a Roadhawk camera fitted to the car so it picked up the entire conversation and Renault were so embarrassed by the footage they arranged for another dealer to put it right. They even said they had sent photos to Renault to prove their point but Renaut UK said that was a lie, fair do's to Renault, they told me to go to town on Renault Birmingham. Thing is Renault should be giving them a bollocking; not me.

Have to say that's the end of the line with Renault, as soon as this is sold I'm going jap.