Weak Paint

Well, had the 200 now since March 1st. This weekend was the first chance to shower it with a proper bit of love, good wash, polish and wax. It was then it went wrong. Noticed that the drivers side sill had weak paint from about the middle of the door to the leading edge. It is a much paler yellow and has a dark line down the feature line. So at work today got a second opinion from one paint sprayers (work for Landrover) and they confirmed this and thought it was probably supplied to Renault in that condition from their suppliers. To say I am gutted is an understatement. I'm probably most upset at the fact that I had not picked this up when I went to collect it.

Problem now is, due to the issues I had with the dealer on the run up to collection, (most of you read about the un-truths made by the dealer about delivery and money) I fear he will turn round and say "nothing to do with us, as it was not spotted at handover and its over 1 month old". Any thoughts guys??:jumpon:

paint warranty full stop! 3yrs give them some stick or go to a different dealer!