Waxing after polishing question

Just polished my albi beauty blue with dodo juice lime prime pre wax, how long should I wait till I wax it..I have dodo blue velvet.
I ask because I remember reading that if you wax it too soon the polish will ruin the wax....And I can't remember where I read this

Any ideas? Cheers

Wax straight away after Lime Prime.

Some waxes/sealants do require a wipe-down prior to application though, to remove polish oils to get a better bond.

Make sure you buff off the residue left behind by the LP mate. But once you've done that jump in with the wax. LP is only a pre-wax cleaner with a very small amount of abrasive, so little infact, it's not even classed as a polish... hence "pre-wax cleaner". It contains glazing oils which help fill light damage at the same time as laying down a foundation for the wax to bond to.

Go right ahead mate, get the wax on before it does dark and damp!!

Cheers guys, did like the LP gave it a nice glossy look, got the wax straight on, and was buffing it off in the dark with nothing but a torch and pathetic garage light lol..may take a trip down to the petrol station and have a look at the work..and missed bits?

2 months ago I got this car and came on this website, I read about people taking 6-8 hours cleaning the car and thought to myself, haaaa no way....2 months later...

Only 6-8hrs. You padawans disappoint me. In my early days I was working two jobs, leaving one at 5 and cracking on with detailing work til midnight. You try putting in 40hrs on a single car, in the evenings after your day job ends, all in a week!!!

Nowadays it's detailing full time, sometimes with 2 or 3 cars on the go at once.

6-8 hours..............................

pffff wait till you taking 3-4 days!

6-8 hours..............................

pffff wait till you taking 3-4 days!

3-4 days?! How is that possible! I understand 8 hrs..can't drive
it daily? Or a pro for a living, that I Understand.

Although after doing the wheels today...taking nearly 2 hours to seal them with one coat when suggesting I do 3 coats! It all makes sense.