Wax Test

As much as I like detailing, I've got to say this is a little too hardcore, largely because how much must he have spent to just test those waxes! Crazy!

so to sum it up, these waxes were best and lasted 6.5 months of weather and washes.

Autoglym Hi Def
Collinite 915 Marque D'Elegance
Nattys White & Blue
RaceGlaze 55
Swissvax Divine, Mystery, BoS and Concourso
Victoria Concours
***** Vintage and Glasur

Basically Jase yes! :smiley:

Just thought it might be useful to people on here who are looking at Waxes!

Just not sure on the prices though, I bet some of them are pretty expensive! :001_huh:

Basically Jase yes! :smiley:

Just thought it might be useful to people on here who are looking at Waxes!

Just not sure on the prices though, I bet some of them are pretty expensive! :001_huh:

very useful.

Autoglym Hi Def... think this is about £50
Collinite 915 Marque D'Elegance
Nattys White & Blue
RaceGlaze 55
Swissvax Divine, Mystery, BoS and Concourso
Victoria Concours....think these bottom 2 are like £100+
***** Vintage and Glasur

Vintage is £2k glasur is £98

I have used vintage it's very good. But it's not just £2k per tub as it's refillable for life for free.

Word of warning on this though. It list only what was beading at 6 months and it price order.

It's not best shine etc.

I sometimes use victoria concours, and it's great value for money and leaves a nice finish imo. Its dead easy to apply too, which is always a bonus!

I use the AG hi-def and its pretty good, it stays on the bodywork for a while. As well the water just forms in little balls on the bodywork which looks cool. lol

Not really at all!!

5 years of wax is only £20 per year and just mention Zymol in your for sale add gets you a few bob extra or at least infront of halfords man!!

i use Meguiars Deep Crystal Car 3 Step Car Cleaner/Polish/Wax if im doing a proper job of it. it has carnauba wax for the last stage and really lasts well. even after the crappy winter after washing the car today the water just runs off. great stuff

the 1st stage cleaner is excellent too. you would be amazed at how much dirt this gets off a clean car.

i also have gold class which is really good stuff and takes 1/3rd of the time but doesnt last as long

Word of warning on this though. It list only what was beading at 6 months and it price order.

It's not best shine etc.

Wax makes zero difference to the visible outcome of a dry car. It beads water and it protects, nothing more and nothing less. Anyone that tries to say that they can see any difference from wax to wax is barmy.

Wax makes zero difference to the visible outcome of a dry car. It beads water and it protects, nothing more and nothing less. Anyone that tries to say that they can see any difference from wax to wax is barmy.

Should have gone to specsavers!!