Warranty

How long does the warranty cover recaro bolster wear? 2 or 3 years?

How do I know which dealer to take it to?

If they say 'no' can you try somewhere else?

May be silly questions.

Just take it back I ain't got them but everyone who posts up on these get them done as they are $hit and they know it

I live in Leeds and work in Wakefield, heard there's a guy who knows his stuff at Evans halshaw Wakefield... If that's relevant

24,000 mile service due, should I take it to renault then? Bolster wear not problem at the mo, 19 month into warranty.

I'll let you know wednesday, mines going in to see about recaro bolster wear, leaking rear damper and a couple of blisters on the inside of the tailgate.

I'll let you know wednesday, mines going in to see about recaro bolster wear, leaking rear damper and a couple of blisters on the inside of the tailgate.

Been into my garage today and it's now booked in for monday to have new seat cover and new damper fitted, no problems :thumbup:

Been into my garage today and it's now booked in for monday to have new seat cover and new damper fitted, no problems :thumbup:

Great stuff, I need the glovebox sag thing sorting, the right side is starting to hang a bit. I'll probably take it next week then cheers