200: Warranty : Extend or Not?

It's almost that time, the manufacturer warranty is about to end :worried: got the letter to extend, what are the general opinions on this, worth the expense or not?

Cheers guys

Liam

cost vs benefit of the policy really...

need to see what included or what isnt and if there consequencial damage included etc

The renault one is an extension of what you get from new so gearbox covered.

I've had dampers swopped, others have not, i've had to put money towards a recaro others have not, it seems to be swings and roundabouts with renault.

I've had dampers swopped, others have not, i've had to put money towards a recaro others have not, it seems to be swings and roundabouts with renault.

Yeah, gearbox is covered, however whats the point when after 30k i had to pay part cost of replacement dampers? There is no set standard, seems to be who you get on the phone! Massive pain!

there will be exceptions and items not covered...

other option is price check on other providors

put away a monthly amount to cover repairs etc...if this isnt used when you come to sell it can be used against a new motor