**VOTE** POTM September 2018

POTM September 2018 - Free for All

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jimmy

Good cop
Hello and welcome to the voting thread for September's POTM. The theme was a Free for All for the 9th month of the year, and although the total number of entries was on the low side, the quality was excellent - tough choice this time folks!

All the entries are displayed below in the order that they were submitted. Please choose your favourite and cast your vote using the poll option at the top of this page. Voting will run until Saturday 6th October, with the winner being announced on the Sunday morning.

Thank you to all of the entrants for taking the time to submit a photo - best of luck to you all!

Photo 1:
Yrl42Xv.jpg

Photo 2:
kOcoLDK.jpg

Photo 3:
rK1fxIK.jpg

Photo 4:
EHVMrrH.jpg

Photo 5:
yCY54Rl.jpg

Photo 6:
ewOty6d.jpg

I love, 1,3 & 5, though I like them all. Ultimately though it's 5 for me as I love shots that pick out the design details in our cars.

Reactions: harey
What's the ruling for voting on your own? Not trying to be a moaner but it makes a big difference and I'll change my vote to my own, haha

What's the ruling for voting on your own? Not trying to be a moaner but it makes a big difference and I'll change my vote to my own, haha
Think everyone would then change to vote for their own so you’d be no better off:grinning:

Hands up as voting for myself as I assumed everyone else had! I’m changing my vote, if I win this I don’t want that label going with it

Reactions: Big Ben
Lol. No ruling about voting for your own, only the moral dilemma :wink:

Last day for voting is today folks! Thanks to all those that have voted already (even if it is for their own :tonguewink:)

Reactions: Rallye-nick
Lol. No ruling about voting for your own, only the moral dilemma :wink:

Last day for voting is today folks! Thanks to all those that have voted already (even if it is for their own :tonguewink:)

No no a point was made, happy to take back my own vote :smile:

Reactions: Jimmy
Haha, sorry guys, was only a question, I mean no harm! [emoji3] But you can see the votes......anyway, I'm just gonna enjoy taking pics and trying to win this just one month [emoji4]

Reactions: Beany and Jimmy
Once again, we currently have a tie on votes for the top spot, so voting will be extended until MONDAY 8th October! Come on people, be the one that makes the difference :smile:

Reactions: Rallye-nick
The extra day of voting made all the difference! Thank you to everyone who took the time to choose their favourite and cast a vote! We are very pleased to announce that the winner of POTM Septermber 2018 is

@Rallye-nick with this rural ripper!

kOcoLDK.jpg

Congratulations to you, Nick! Your profile avatar will be amended to show your fresh accolade, the photo will be featured on our Instagram page and it will be included in the 2018 Photo of the Year contest!

Thank you again to all the entrants and all the voters!

On this occasion I put my hand up and admit yes I voted for my own picture.

Not to discredit any of the other entries I personally liked that pic over the others... in other PoTM in which I’ve participated in I’ve never voted for myself.

Reactions: Jimmy