**VOTE** POTM March 2018

Always wondered why I thought you were a decent bloke. Now I know.

:wink:

So how long before you have a daily shitbox and a trailer with a stripped out race prepared and NORMALLY ASPIRATED 197?

:smiley:

Dunno, depends when @tombate911 sells his, even if it is a 200 :wink:
Just been so impressed TWICE now at track days where I've been out in a Mk3 driven in anger, you just don't get that same connection/rawness in a newer car. Don't think the gf would be too impressed to be honest, so I'll just keep dreaming and learn to drive the Trophy better.

Reactions: Beany and ///M
Just been so impressed TWICE now at track days where I've been out in a Mk3 driven in anger, you just don't get that same connection/rawness in a newer car. Don't think the gf would be too impressed to be honest, so I'll just keep dreaming and learn to drive the Trophy better.

Just pull your finger out and get a Pro Alloy intercooler and map sorted! :wink:

Reactions: ///M
I’m wounded.....

Mate, take some consolation in the fact that you have the best colour, even if your front end and diffuser aren't quite as good...

:wink:

Seriously, I'm only jealous because you 200 guys have a choice of splitters where as us 197 folk have a choice of one.

:tongueout:

Reactions: Beany

You should let the Mrs buy her own car mate!

You did hear my correctly the other day though that is very well may be up for sale soon! We shall see what happens. going to do some tidying up with it and some little mods over the next few months including a bit clean after this weeks adventures.

You did hear my correctly the other day though that is very well may be up for sale soon! We shall see what happens. going to do some tidying up with it and some little mods over the next few months including a bit clean after this weeks adventures.

Yeah, just stoking the fire. Think it would be out of my price range (and capability!) though. All I want is a bloody dry track day and I’ll be happy with what I’ve got!

Reactions: Benno and Beany
Thank you to everyone who took the time to cast a vote. It was a three-horse race in the end, however the clear winner was photo no.3 by @Doogle

View attachment 122613

Huge congratulations to you! Your photo will be included in the Photo of the Year 2018, it will be featured on our Instagram page, and your avatar profile will show your winning credentials!

Thanks again to everyone who took part! April's contest is now under way!

Cheers guys!! Very happy to win :smiley:

There were some great photos this month, the competition was tough! Well done and congratulations.

Yeah, as above @///M the Instagram page is up and running again - it's gained nearly 500 new followers since we reinstated it.

Already on it mate.

Reactions: Jimmy

Similar Thread Suggestions