**VOTE**POTM FEBRUARY 2017

A huge thankyou to both everybody who took the time to enter a picture; and of course to those people who then voted !

Joint runners-up were pictures 1 + 2 by @ClioRS200GordiniEd and @Johnny 99 respectively. Great effort guys :smile:

But the unanimous and worthy winner (Who had my support) was @peter.

Huge congrats to you peter; and for those of you who missed his fantastic rendition on the "Black and White" theme for the month - here it is again in all its glory:

9.%20peter_zpst7zosdxn.jpg

thank you. thank you all so very much. i have to congratulate the other incredible nominees for their unbelievable performances. big thank you to the forum mods for setting this up. thank you to my mum and dad. to my friends. you know who you are. peace and love to all.

seriously guys, well chuffed with the win. :smile:

thank you. thank you all so very much. i have to congratulate the other incredible nominees for their unbelievable performances. big thank you to the forum mods for setting this up. thank you to my mum and dad. to my friends. you know who you are. peace and love to all.

seriously guys, well chuffed with the win. :smile:
.....I'd congratulate you, but after the Oscars fiasco I'm not sure if you've won!