vinyl ordered

c197mark

Renault Parts Advisor
Platinum Member
Just ordered a roll of carbon fibre vinyl and some gloss black vinyl, going to do my dash bits in gloss black and going to be doin me battery cover and a few other bits and pieces in carbon fibre, was going to paint my dash parts but it works out alot cheaper to wrap it in vinyl and i can change it when ever i want to, ill get oics up when i get it all done. :thumbup:

That should look really good mate! Also its a great idea t do bits under the bonnet too especially in carbon fibre! You able to post a link to where you have ordered it from please?

I got them from ebay i just typed in gloss black vinyl in the search bar and it come up with loads, same with the carbon fibre vinyl.

Be very careful what you buy though i bought vinyl that was apparently perfect for wrapping interior parts of cars and its terrible:thumbdown:.
apparently 3M is the best.

Be very careful what you buy though i bought vinyl that was apparently perfect for wrapping interior parts of cars and its terrible:thumbdown:.
apparently 3M is the best.

I second that, crappy vinyl turns it into a pig of a job and makes corners basically impossible!

Just ordered a roll of carbon fibre vinyl and some gloss black vinyl, going to do my dash bits in gloss black and going to be doin me battery cover and a few other bits and pieces in carbon fibre, was going to paint my dash parts but it works out alot cheaper to wrap it in vinyl and i can change it when ever i want to, ill get oics up when i get it all done. :thumbup:

I sprayed my interior bits, only cost £9 for the can, flexi vinyl paint from halfrauds done all my interior bits and still have half a can left