value

Struggling to get that for my 19,300 mile 2008 cup! not a good market for these!
Have been offered 6900/7100/7250 bla bla bla...............

Looks like my job is on its way out , 15 years working in the prison service and it looks like its a big F**k off , im getting to expensive for them dont think about the experience or the people ive stopped from killing themselves over the years so may need to sell the car as we all know its a bit expensive to run

I got £7000 for my full fat with 46000 about a month and a half ago! I only got one call mind! It was up for 7850

Unfortunately the value of these cars is plummeting like a blind roofer.

I have seen some good condition 06 plates going for £6000 to £6500.

I can't believe how cheap these cars are becoming.

I worry about this, think I'm gunna keep my car for a long time, don't want to be robbed with crap prices!

I am a little worried too, had the loan statement come through the other day and it was not a nice site! Lol! Mine is only just 2 years old though and I've not had it a year yet. I'd like to think it was still worth about £9500 atm.

They seem to vary loads though and dealer cars appear to be fetching a lot more money. Probably got something to do with the diamond on the grill! Lol!

Shocking time of the year to sell. Its just after Xmas with Credit Card bills on there way, Lots of people going out of work in the public sector. VAT @ 20%

So those that are selling drop there price to try & attract a buyer that is not there.

Similar Thread Suggestions