*URGENT* bimecc spacer help

How much Wayne?

The amazon ones were £58 a pair but sticking them in my basket and getting to the end the postage was around £40 (from germany) so i went back to ebay.

Found some even cheaper but no postage costs so fired off a message.

He replied last night and postage was 11.90euros.

So i ordered two pair this morning for a total cost of just over £121, bargain.

German ebay linky poo.

The above are spacers only though, no bolts.

I have a stud conversion to go on.

The amazon ones were £58 a pair but sticking them in my basket and getting to the end the postage was around £40 (from germany) so i went back to ebay.

Found some even cheaper but no postage costs so fired off a message.

He replied last night and postage was 11.90euros.

So i ordered two pair this morning for a total cost of just over £121, bargain.

German ebay linky poo.

just had a look and i paid £158 for my eibach 16mm spacers so good price matey,are these alloy?

just had a look and i paid £158 for my eibach 16mm spacers so good price matey,are these alloy?

:bash: You had me worried there for a while :chair: i had to double check and made me start to think i'd not done enough homework :eek: but found this

H&R TRAK+ Wheel Spacers are constructed from a proprietary aluminum / magnesium alloy created

:bat:

Where did u get the studs from then mate ? Guessing they have to be extended bolts ?

I'm using a stud conversion so no need for the longer bolts.

You can buy the longer bolts on ebay for around £20 if thats the way you want to go.

The studs 've bought were from demon tweeks but are over £6 each.

Last edited:
I've got 16mm eibachs on mine, perfect spacing in my opinion and no change to the handling. Very good quality from eibach too.

I've got 16mm eibachs on mine, perfect spacing in my opinion and no change to the handling. Very good quality from eibach too.

You don't have any pic's do you mate. It's unusually for then not to change the handling isn't it ?

Might have to go for a set of them !!

Not fitted them yet but fit into a spare wheel ok, no problems.

I know a few people have said that the spigot on the hub is 18mm deep so you need spacers larger than that to fit else you'll have a gab between the hub and the spacer. I'm worried that if I buy from German eBay and they don't fit then can't send them back :s

I know a few people have said that the spigot on the hub is 18mm deep so you need spacers larger than that to fit else you'll have a gab between the hub and the spacer. I'm worried that if I buy from German eBay and they don't fit then can't send them back :s

I had heard the same too but henderson fitted H&R ones no problem so i went that route on his say so.

Similar Thread Suggestions