UR200 detailed

Paddy_R

Platinum Member
I've been off work for the past few days and with it being dry i decided to give the 200 a once over.

I'll get a few more pics up later but for now:

IMG_2208.jpg

IMG_2179.jpg

Thanks for the comments.

What products etc did you use?

I polished with my trusty Porter Cable DA using a Meguiars Microfibre polishing pad and the appropriate polish aiming for around 80% correction. I then refined slightly with Wolfs Chemicals Shine and Seal on a black Chemical Guys Hex-logic pad. This was followed up with two coats of Wolfs Hard Body to seal the paint.

Windows were cleaned with Autoglym Glass Polish and sealed up with G/techniq G1.

Black trim was cleaned with IPA and treated with either G/techniq C4 or Auto Finesse Revive.

Wheels were sealed with G/techniq C5 and tyres had a coat or three of Zaino Perfect tyre gloss.

A few more pics.
IMG_2223.jpg

IMG_2220.jpg

IMG_2204.jpg

IMG_2196.jpg

IMG_2189.jpg

IMG_2202.jpg

IMG_2175.jpg

IMG_2165.jpg

IMG_2160.jpg

IMG_2190.jpg

Sorry for the dust in the pics, I took it for a drive after I finished cleaning.

Last edited:
Nice! The roof wrapped in black would finish the car perfectly.

Liking the spoiler too. Below is my biased take on clio spoilers:

GT Spoiler > Sprint Spoiler > No Spoiler > Cup Spoiler

How do you no which is which then? Myn has a spoiler and has like carbon fibre caps either end saying renault sport

Looking good! I have been waiting for the weather to improve before setting to work on mine! My plan is to start with a straightforward DA 'cut & polish' with Meguiar's M105/M205 followed by a few coats of Colinite wax....

And the Sprint spoiler is THE spoiler to have on the RS Clio!! :smile:

Similar Thread Suggestions