UR Scratch & Chip repair kits

Massey

Platinum Member
I have been searching for an UR scratch and chip repair kit but no avail so far.

Just wondering if anyone on here has had them in the past and were they got them from, i have seen one on ebay but im not too sure how much of a color match it will be!

Cheers,
Matt

...I got a Capsicum Red from 'The Scratch Doctor' on Ebay....just search on Ebay for 'Renault Ultra Red Chip Repair Paint'...if they do that colour then it should come up....

You have to be careful with ultra red. In the UK it's ultra red and is only available on RS Clios and Megs. In France it's called something else, but it's a name that was already used in this country for a different red (although it's bloody similar). NNF paint code doesn't come up of Renault's computer system (they tell you it doesn't exist) and they go off the name, which is the WRONG red. So I ordered a pot from paints4u.com and it seemed to be the same, as I entered NNF rather than the paint name. Just a warning!

In fact, I've still got it at home, I need to offer it up for sale when I get home at the weekend.

...just test it on an inconspicuous spot!! There is a bad chip repair on my car at the moment which I intend to put right....wrong red was used...I reckon its ultra red, but my car is capsicum which is very slightly darker....

Isn't capsicum red the trophy red?

Mine is definitely NNF / Ultra Red.

Had a capsicum touch up pot and it was a dreadful match - however the scratch doctor kit ultra red / NNF pot is absolutely spot on.

Isn't capsicum red the trophy red?

Mine is definitely NNF / Ultra Red.

Had a capsicum touch up pot and it was a dreadful match - however the scratch doctor kit ultra red / NNF pot is absolutely spot on.

Yup Capsicum is Trophy Red

Sorry, should have said mk 2megs, not mk 3s. Clio 197s & mk 2 megs are ultra NNF.