Updated exhaust rubbers

Arch

Paid Member
Anyone got a link to som poly or pirated rubber exhaust bushes dorna Clio 200. Fitting a Scorpion cat back and want to upgrade the rubbers.

Thanks westie, I have some Powerflex ones like that from the Impreza that are like that but the mounting hole is too big at 25mm ish and from memory the Scorpion is only round 12mm. Have you used those ones yourself.

:smile: just made me chuckle and I'm bored! You know actually you could probably get that sort of thing done with hydro-dipping.....just saying :tearsofjoy:

Reactions: Arch
why are you looking for those?
whats the problem with the oe ones?
mine held over 6 years on the car and even then i replaced them cuz i wanted to refresh all the mounts on the car (Except from the suspension ones)

why are you looking for those?
whats the problem with the oe ones?
mine held over 6 years on the car and even then i replaced them cuz i wanted to refresh all the mounts on the car (Except from the suspension ones)
After years of racing and building my own race Impreza you get to know the issues that will occur. So in his instance a deresintend exhaust that is known to pop and bang and vibrate on overrun coupled with a 200 diffuser/tailpipe set up seems a sensible idea to stiffen up the mounts to eliminate moat of the movement.

Reactions: Legend@wheels