Update of 197 few mods

Well had it since the start of july and im loving it alot. Took it up to Inverness couple of weeks ago and it was just faultless, and on the twisties of loch ness amazing . Anyway the car was filthy so decided to spend the day cleaning and polishing and doing first few mods. Fitted exhaust tips which i know some people dont like but i think make looks 100% better, also took the clio badge of the back to as i think looked tatty, will let the pics do the taking now.....

Any comments welcome!!

Chris

Looks nice, like mine did a week after I'd had it. Need to push your tips in a wee bit more though IMO.

Thanks for the good comments lads!!

Plans so far are keeping it mint want projectors to and wheels refurbed as abit scuffed for my liking.

Yep proxies all round came with em when I bought it, defo be getting more think there very grippy in the dry! Tips do need to go back few cm's but will do it when take the diffuser of. Undecided weather to clean it up or spray black???

Thanks for the good comments lads!!

Plans so far are keeping it mint want projectors to and wheels refurbed as abit scuffed for my liking.

Yep proxies all round came with em when I bought it, defo be getting more think there very grippy in the dry! Tips do need to go back few cm's but will do it when take the diffuser of. Undecided weather to clean it up or spray black???

spray black IMO

see page 3 of my thread, then decide for your self if you like it or not

http://www.clio197.net/forum/showthread.php?t=10738&page=1

Tips do need to go back few cm's but will do it when take the diffuser of.

they do go on further without removing the diffuser, just a bit of a push and a little twist... if you're interested :smile:
car looks great... but I would say that as it's almost identical to mine. :thumbup1: