Update club flyers

Seeing as the sites had a new leash of life and been brought up to date, i suggest we re-design the club flyer too.

The new banner is a much neater design and the previous cards are looking a little dated now.

Anyway thats my suggestion... :tongueout:

it was a plan to get some more done ben, but kind of losing interest in cars since friday night.

Jase! Go out and give your car a good wash and then a whirl round some backroads then you will be in love once again! :thumbup:

Jase! Go out and give your car a good wash and then a whirl round some backroads then you will be in love once again! :thumbup:

cant even be bothered to wash it.
why make it shiny. it just looks more attractive to them.

cant even be bothered to wash it.
why make it shiny. it just looks more attractive to them.

Hey mate, you really shouldn't let it get to you. I know its awful what has happened but when you buy anything there is always a chance that some scum bag is gonna try and take it from you. Whether its your gorgeous clio or some £50 banger the only difference is the kind o people that want to nick it.

Unfortuanately the world is full of tossers, the only thing that makes life worth living is the pleasures you get from it! You have loved every minute with the car up until last week, dont let it change!

Yeah take it round a few corners and backroads.

Imagin how the Clio feels all unloved and dirty! Don't let pikeys get to you

What we could do is have a lil competiton for designing the new flyer.

Im aware theres quite a few talented people on the site lol. More than capable anyway.

Why not just have a printable version of the home page with a bit of extra text explaining "you were spotted by"
if people could print the flyers themselves then it would mean everyone can have some to hand out.
Needs to be an image that won't use loads of ink
and be compliment slip size(99mm X 210mm)

not a bad price but can get them alot cheaper at work.

id like to use the home screen(that you get when you do a google search for to the site) on the flyers.

not a bad price but can get them alot cheaper at work.

id like to use the home screen(that you get when you do a google search for to the site) on the flyers.

i think the home page would look best tbh.

i would buy some of these, but my only problem is i have only ever seen about 4 different 197,s.

so the batch of 250 might last me a good few years, :smiley: