Ultimate stance

Anyone going to this tomorrow...........

https://www.ultimate-stance.co.uk/

I'm heading up in the morning just wondered if anyone on here is going along.

Sean.
Doesn't appeal I'm afraid. Each to their own & I have no issue with the stance scene, but I prefer to see a useable car. Admittedly part of the reason for my spacers & springs is visual, but with the aim of improving the drive too, not just appearance. Enjoy the show.

Doesn't appeal I'm afraid. Each to their own & I have no issue with the stance scene, but I prefer to see a useable car. Admittedly part of the reason for my spacers & springs is visual, but with the aim of improving the drive too, not just appearance. Enjoy the show.
Fair enough mate, I personally wouldn't slam my car to the floor like the cars at these shows but i do like the "stance" scene and shows.
I went to fitted uk in Manchester back in July which was a really good day so hopefully this one will be a good one too.

Reactions: Johnny 99
Have a great time Sean. Not for me either, my car is lowered to go round corners faster and thats it (oh and to rid the horrid arch gap).

I saw a 'stanced' corsa last night actually, massive wheels, on air and with red fog lights. Spotty 17 year old driving it....

Reactions: SeanTheSheep
Have a great time Sean. Not for me either, my car is lowered to go round corners faster and thats it (oh and to rid the horrid arch gap).

I saw a 'stanced' corsa last night actually, massive wheels, on air and with red fog lights. Spotty 17 year old driving it....
Lol :smile: fecking kids