Two weeks

Well i've had the 197 for a couple of weeks now and all i can say is WOW!

I'm lovin it even with all the little quirks that come with her:smile:
Still got a bit of an issue with the squeaky brakes that was supposed to be sorted before i took delivery but spoke with the dealer yesterday and arranged to take her in to have another look.They said the pads are good and just prob need a clean .

By the way do any of you chaps have a paint code for the anthracite wheels or know of a colour thats near as dammit?Got a few chippys i would like to touch up before the weather turns poo dont want any bobbles appearing:thumbdown:

Any help much appreciated

Cheers Phil

Glad you love the car, I've not seen you about though :worried::worried::worried:

Dinnages will be able to tell you the paint code - check the wheels for bobbling and corrosion too, I had all 4 of mine refurbed under warranty due to that!

I am sure that the other people will be able to tell you a code on here actually lol :smile::smile::smile:

See you about soon :smile:

Mike

i had squeacky brakes on the rear turnd out the pads were sticking in the calliper they were low as well so replaced them and its all good now!

Glad you love the car, I've not seen you about though :worried::worried::worried:

Dinnages will be able to tell you the paint code - check the wheels for bobbling and corrosion too, I had all 4 of mine refurbed under warranty due to that!

I am sure that the other people will be able to tell you a code on here actually lol :smile::smile::smile:

See you about soon :smile:

Mike[/QU

Cheers Mike i,ll give them a buzz

I've been about the Heath a fair bit ,just a matter of time before we spot each other you will know its me when you see a deep black with a thin on top bloke driving with a blonde wife who has a look of horror on her face in the passenger seat:wink:

LOL, nice one mate :wink:

The red 197 of mine has a spoiler, and she only ventures out at weekends usually :wink:

Same with mine, look for the scared wife in the passenger seat :wink:

Naa, I just say "if you don't like it, you can make your own way there"

Problem solved :thumbup: