Two in Leeds

Jimmy

Good cop
Black 197 in the car park of Vue Cinemas, Kirkstall this afternoon, parked next to a normal red Clio. I was in the black R27 parked a couple of rows behind you.

I also see a Black (with red trim) 200 around Horsforth and Headingley a fair bit (reg R200...) - your exhaust sounds awesome!

That black one would have been mine I think mate... did you look inside? or what colour wheels? Funnily enough in the cinema car park there was 2 black 197's

That black one would have been mine I think mate... did you look inside? or what colour wheels? Funnily enough in the cinema car park there was 2 black 197's

I didn't have a see inside, but the Clio badge had been removed from the back, and the Renault diamond was black??

Leeds is a bit of a trek for you from Worcester isn't it?? Hope it was a good film! :smiley::wink:

Yesss that was mine mate!! :smiley: I saw your 197 aswel.. went over and had a little look.. very nice :wink: ahaa yehh 3 hours mate.. girlfriend lives there so went up to see her :smile: been working up there aalot aswel and seen quite a few 197's and 200's round there

Ah cool! At last, I've been spotted and someone has replied to a spot :smiley: thanks mate, I try and keep it clean :smile:

Maybe I'll see you about again soon then :smiley:

Aha I'm up there on Sunday mate so maybe see you then.. no doubt I'll be up again soon.. yeh did look very nice... cleaned mine before I left then it got covered in crap off the motorway :L