Tuning in the Midlands

I'm now ready to get some work done on the engine tune and was wondering if anyone knew of anywhere in the Midlands that can do a job on mine? I know most on here use K-Tec, but to be honest, not really struck on the idea of travelling down to them from Birmingham.

There 2 places I would take my car to have any work done. Goscote Renault in Leicester, or Fred @ BTM.

Fred is right by Birmingham airport so its handy for you, the bloke is a legend and really knows his stuff. He's the only man for serious work imo, he did our belts and catcams on the 182

There 2 places I would take my car to have any work done. Goscote Renault in Leicester, or Fred @ BTM.

Fred is right by Birmingham airport so its handy for you, the bloke is a legend and really knows his stuff. He's the only man for serious work imo, he did our belts and catcams on the 182

Richandgem / Brown Bear,
thanks guys this sounds ideal as i work about 3 miles from the airport.
But what is BTW?? How do i get in contact with him/them??
Thanks
Such

Have a chat with him. He's worked on all my previous rs clio's, only had the 200'for a short while. Rich had cams done on the 182, apparently it goes very well now.

I take it then that you guys have had work done by him then? If so, what would you recommend?

Yeah I had him change the belts and tensioners, while he did that he fittest my cat cams. The man got the patience of a saint, he answered all my questions and there was a lot lol

And Warren it's not bad :wink:

RS tuning in leeds are reccomended or i had excessive engine work carried out at charlstown motors glossop cheaper than all other quotes.